Genay Bland has more than two decades of legal experience. She has assisted attorneys on cases ranging from family, contract, bankruptcy, land conservation, nonprofit law, land use and real property law.
Genay has a Certificate of Professional Development in Paralegal Studies from the University of Nevada Reno.
Former Legal Experience:
- Mimi DesJardins, Attorney at Law, Inc.
- Law Offices of Aimee E. Banales, P.C
- Bryant & Banales
- Law Offices of Casey Campbell
- Barber, Presti & Associates
- Eastridge Infotech
- Belding, Harris & Petroni
- Bradley & Kolkhorst
- City & Borough of Juneau, Community Development, Planning Division.
- Baxter, Bruce, Brand & Douglas
- Dillon & Findley
- State of Alaska Attorney General’s Office
- Graduate of Hudson Bay High School 1980
- College Classes: University of Alaska Southeast-Law 101; Legal Research
- Truckee Meadows Community College-Introduction to Paralegalism; General Psychology
- Seminars: Examining Medical Records for the Alaska Paralegal
When family and work don’t have her occupied, she enjoys snorkeling.